Sagar is still not finished. Even more beautiful Danger Dogs to come.
Wolford is Captain Handsome in his newest final by Sagar.
Emma Goldman is not quite finished. She still needs her Nepali writing.
Chester and Cooper (or Chestr + Cooper), a Foxhound and Beagle pair still await their Devenagari script, otherwise this portrait by Sagar is done.
Tiffy, the beloved Rescue Dog, now has two completed portraits. One more to come.
Henry the Schnoodle still needs his Nepali script, but he looks happy in the Himalayas in his almost final portrait by Sagar.
Stay tuned. More adventures in Nepal are sure to follow, along with more finals and 3-of-a-kind portraits. See all 3 finals alongside each other and try to choose between them!
I am in Nepal right now but no longer accepting orders.
Now is the time to order: Be ahead of the Pack! Orders now closed for the October 2016 trip. I will be back in early December 2016 in plenty of time to mail holiday orders. I will be back in Nepal in early March, 2017, for the next set of orders.
1. Please send me a photo of your pet. I will give it to three different artists, giving you a choice of 3 paintings and three people will get work. Each painting is about one square foot and is on metal with synthetic enamel paint. These can be hung indoors or out.
2. Let me know what you would like it to say.
3. Let me know what style of portrait you would prefer: naive, realistic, colorful, etc.
4. Tell me your pet's name and breed.
5. Send your photo to me at: email@example.com
That's it !
Satisfaction is guaranteed as I accept no money up front. If you do not like one of the three, you pay nothing, and the 3 artists are paid in full in any case. Let me know what you want it to say and that's it!
The cost is $250 plus shipping. Shipping is around $20 per sign (to and from the US). And 9.75% California sales tax for California residents.
Pay after choosing your portrait.
Multiple pets on one sign cost more ($325 for Double, $400 for Triple).
Let's keep these artists painting.
This hand-painted art form is fast disappearing in Kathmandu, as it already has in most parts of the world. I pay fair trade wages, the artists get to paint again, pet lovers get a choice of three paintings for each commission, and I get to help Nepali artists make a living. Everybody is happy. Rescue dogs from America get to rescue artists from Nepal!