Mozie the Cat by Megh Raj Thapa has a folk art appeal.
Fritz is looking very handsome with his green background
Pixie's beautiful blue coat is offset by her red and yellow background.
Mia is looking good against her brilliant red background.
Gabby actually IS a Duke fan. She vocally supports them while they play.
Bogey is cute on the golf course. Bogey is definitely one over par!
Ramona glows against her colorful background. Painted from a black and white photo, using another photo as a color reference.
Anton the Yorkie and his mysterious hand! Maybe it is holding him back from those pesky bicycles!
There are 2 more to come of this cute boy.
Time has run out to order for this trip. I will be accepting orders until April 20, 2018. Otherwise you will need to wait for the fall 2018 trip.
I am back in Nepal ordering Beware of Dog (and Cat) portraits, returning in early May, 2018 with your paintings.
How to order your custom pet portrait from NepalDog.com
- Please send me a photo of your pet. I will give it to three different artists, giving you a choice of 3 paintings and three people will get work. Each painting is about one square foot and is on metal with synthetic enamel paint. These can be hung indoors or out.
2. Let me know what you would like it to say.
3. Let me know what style of portrait you would prefer: naive, realistic, colorful, etc.
4. Tell me your pet's name and breed.
5. Send your photo to me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
That's it !
Satisfaction is guaranteed as I accept no money up front. If you do not like one of the three, you pay nothing, and the 3 artists are paid in full in any case. Let me know what you want it to say and that's it!
The cost is $250 plus shipping. Shipping is around $20 per sign (to and from the US). And 9.75% California sales tax for California residents.
Pay after choosing your portrait.
Multiple pets on one sign cost more ($325 for Double, $400 for Triple).
Let's keep these artists painting.
This hand-painted art form is fast disappearing in Kathmandu, as it already has in most parts of the world. I pay fair trade wages, the artists get to paint again, pet lovers get a choice of three paintings for each commission, and I get to help Nepali artists make a living. Everybody is happy. Rescue dogs from America get to rescue artists from Nepal!